Take a short prayer walk around one of our villages – suitable for all ages:
Join in with the Church’s daily rhythm of prayer Monday to Saturday
- Rev Richard and members of our ministry team will be praying in their homes at 9am and 7pm every Monday to Saturday.
- In addition, our Archbishops and Pope Francis have invited us to join with them in saying Psalm 23 and the Lord’s Prayer at 11am everyday.
- Please join in at one, or all, of these times, or at a time which suits you.
- Here are some resources to use:
- Morning Prayer Service for use at home or in church – A simple form of Morning Prayer (set up to print as a booklet). You can also pick up and take away a printed copy from each church.
- The Daily Prayer resources on the Church of England website – For Morning, During the Day, Evening, or Night. Go to: https://www.churchofengland.org/prayer-and-worship/join-us-service-daily-prayer
- These services are updated with the readings for each day and can also be accessed through a free App accessed via a link at the bottom of the webpage
- Incorporate some of the special prayers provided by the Church of England into your existing devotions. Go to: https://www.churchofengland.org/more/media-centre/coronavirus-covid-19-liturgy-and-prayer-resources
- This includes a section of prayers especially written for children