Please note – Due to the pandemic, we are unable to follow our normal service pattern.
- Every Sunday – Watch the pre-recorded service for the week on our YouTube Channel: Click here to view
- Watch previous ‘Family Assemblies’ – short, informal acts of worship for all ages: Click here to view
Worshipping in church:
- The church building is open every day from 10am – 4pm for private prayer and reflection.
- 19th Sept – 8:30am St Mary’s Said Communion with COVID-mitigation measures
- 19th Sept 11:00am St Mary’s Baptism with no social distancing
- 26th Sept 11:00am St Mary’s Communion, with Junior Church for Primary-age children
Please note, services in St Mary’s Church will be very different on 12th and 19th September!
We’re delighted to be baptising Sophie and Emma over the next 2 weeks. To accommodate all our guests, our 11am services will NOT have any social distancing. Therefore, for those of us who would prefer to attend a communion service with all the usual COVID-mitigation measures, there will be an extra Said Communion at 8.30am on those Sundays.
What to expect when you come to church
- We ask everyone to continue to sanitise their hands on the way into church.
- We will leave 2m between rows of seats
- We ask everyone who isn’t medically exempt to continue to wear a mask when moving around the church – eg. on the way in, way out, and during the administration of communion.
- You can take your mask off once at your seat.
- We will sing outdoors without masks
- We will reserve an area for those who prefer to sit 2m apart AND keep their masks on at all times during the service (chancel).
- Communion – Both bread and wine will now be offered at communion. The minister will dip your wafer into the cup of wine before dropping it into your hand.