Introducing the Parish
Welcome to your village church! Come on an adventure as we give thanks to God the Father, find rest in Jesus, and serve others in the power of the Holy Spirit. We’re part of a team of 3 churches offering services ranging from the very traditional to the extremely informal; plenty of opportunities to get involved with activities during the week; and the chance to share important life events such as christenings, weddings, and funerals. If you’d like to know more then get in touch, or simply drop in to church – we’re open every day!
- Sunday Morning – Watch the pre-recorded service for the week on our YouTube Channel: Click here to view
- Sunday 10.30am: Breaking of Bread – A short act of live worship to complement our Pre-Recorded Service, based around the invitation to eat bread and drink wine in Remembrance of Jesus together over Zoom.
- Moving into…
- Sunday 10.45am: Zoom Coffee Time – A chance to catch up with people from around our churches.
- Watch previous ‘Family Assemblies’ – short, informal acts of worship for all ages: Click here to view
- Friday 5pm: Prayer Meeting – Praying as we are led by the Holy Spirit until 6pm.
Worshipping in church:
- The church building is open every day from 10am – 4pm for private prayer and reflection.Please wear a mask unless you’re exempt, and sanitise your hands on the way in.
Response to Coronavirus
If you are isolated at home and want someone to talk to, or worried about a neighbour and unable to safely help, then you can contact Rev Richard on 01844 208987. We’d love to talk to you, and we can seek practical help through village social networks and our own church community list.
Rev Gill Nicholls is also available for a natter and prayer on 01844 291858
Praying & serving together through the pandemic:
- Join in with the Church’s daily rhythm of prayer Monday to Saturday – click here to find out how
- Take a Guided Prayer Walk round the village, reflecting on the different ways in which the pandemic is impacting our community:Prayer Walk Chearsley
- NEW – Suggested structure for Family Worship at Home
- Take action to care for others where you live – click here to find out how