If you are isolated at home and want someone to talk to, or worried about a neighbour and unable to safely help, then you can contact Rev Richard on 01844 208987. We’d love to talk to you, and we can seek practical help through village social networks and our own church community list.
And you can join us in praying for those who are ill, lonely, struggling financially, and working in the health and social care services.
Alternative arrangements for praying, serving and worshipping together
Hi Everyone – The suspension of our regular Sunday and Mid-week gatherings challenges us all to find new ways of praying together and serving our villages:
- Join in with the Church’s daily rhythm of prayer Monday to Saturday – click here to find out how
- Take action to care for others where you live – click here to find out how
And coming up this Sunday:
- At 7pm – Light a candle in your window for Mothering Sunday, as a sign of the Light of Christ in our communities
- At a time you choose – Watch the recording of Rev Richard leading Morning Prayer from St Mary’s Church [we will add a link as soon as we have it]
- At 10am – Watch the live stream of Bishop Steven from the Diocese of Oxford [we will add a link as soon as we have it]